1. Gas purification: Absorb carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide from the gas.
2. Solvent: Gas chromatographic stationary liquid (the highest use temperature is 50℃, the solvent is ether), used to separate low-carbon alcohols, and pyridine and its derivatives.
3. Pharmacy: synthetic bactericide, antidiarrheal agent.
4. Printing and dyeing: synthetic high-grade dyes.
5. Textile: used as fluorescent whitening agent, antistatic agent, mothproofing agent and detergent.
6. Ink: used as neutralizer, plasticizer, vulcanizing agent, accelerator and foaming agent. Others are also used in surfactants, petroleum additives, preservatives, ink manufacturing, organic synthetic raw materials, and can also be used as raw materials for metal cleaning agents and rust inhibitors; as a processing aid for the food industry; used in the manufacture of non-ionic detergents, emulsifiers, and automobile antifreeze; used as a raw material for the production of vinylamine series products.
1. Mainly used as absorbents for acid gases such as CO2, H2S and SO2, non-ionic surfactants, emulsifiers, polishing agents, industrial gas purifiers, lubricants. Iminodiethanol, also known as diethanolamine, is an intermediate of the herbicide glyphosate. Used as a gas purifier, and also as a raw material for synthetic drugs and organic synthesis.
2. It is used as a thickener and foam improver in shampoos and light detergents, and as a softener in the production of synthetic fibers and leather.
3. Diethanolamine is an important corrosion inhibitor, which can be used in boiler water treatment, automotive engine coolant, drilling and cutting oil, and other types of lubricants. It is also used as an absorbent for purifying acid gas in natural gas, used as an emulsifier in various cosmetics and medicines, used as a lubricant in the textile industry, and used as a wetting agent, softener, and other organic synthesis
4. Used as a complexing agent for silver plating, cadmium plating, lead plating, and zinc plating.
5. Used as analytical reagent, acid gas absorbent, softener and lubricant, and used in organic synthesis.